Getting involved.

jmnttylfsv

Damn it. Posted from my work computer without auto spell check. Though it does kind of make my point... :-)
You're very honest to confess, Dwayne. I estimated only a 50% chance it was unintentional. :)
  • Like 1

Hahaha, you guys are funny. I'm glad I found "the city". I've already learned so much from all the knowledgeable posts. Thank you guys! (:

You're very honest to confess, Dwayne. I estimated only a 50% chance it was unintentional. :)

See...would have been funnier still if I'd been as smart as you guys and taken credit for it instead...

jmnttylfsv, you're welcome. It's good to have you here..

Dwayne

Good God, women, Canadians, Kiwis, Germans, Aussies...the City is going to hell in a handbasket...

When we said, "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses....the wretched refuse of your teeming shore..." we didn't expect you to take us seriously!

But have no fear! There is enough backbone and gumption in the American Male that I'm confident that we can fix you all...give enough time...

Dwayne

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.