USA USA USA !

tniuqs

Good Call OBAMA you did something right !

This is what true hero look like:

I would like to post at this time a quote from a very famous leader Sir Winston Churchill (slightly modified)

Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few.

Holy shit..it's not just the Huffington Post. Obama truly does believe that he killed Bin Laden all by himself ..Friggin' asswipe.

I'll bet my left nut...my favorite one for some reason, that this is what happened. For generations friggin' Pakistan supports the Taliban causes, causing the death of thousands of the worlds young men...they get a big flood, come to the US, as well as others of course..the US says, "You know, we've known for a long time that you have shithead in Pakistan, you tell us where, and allow us to come and get him and you'll not only get your money, but we'll claim that it was partially your idea and the world will forget that you're evil pricks! Pakistan said, "Well...alright then!!"

I'll bet you that Obama knew nothing of the particulars until after it was over, yet he's happy to take all of the credit. I hate that. Babies train their guts out, risk their lives, and old men that have never dropped a bead of military sweat take the credit. Liars, and cheaters and bullshit artists all taking the credit for what was almost certainly accomplished by a bunch of children fighting the wars of their fathers...

Thanks for the American respect Squint, though I'll tell you what... I was shocked by the number of Canadian Fallen Comrade ceremonies I went to when in Afghanistan..AK was always there too, going to many, many more before and after me....Who knew the 'Welcome to my nayboo' ood!" Canadians were also friggin' bad ass warriors?? I had no idea there were even Canadian soldiers IN Afghanistan, much less the crucial role that they play.

Love to our Armed Forces no matter where in the world..and especially today to the Special Forces.

It's a crazy world...

Dwayne

Edited by DwayneEMTP
  • Like 3

If all this hype is even true.. which I doubt it is, it means pretty much nothing. Great, closure on the bastard that orchestrated 9/11. But I am sorry.. it doesn't mean anything else. Terrorism is still a huge threat. Someone else will take his place and most likely make a name for himself very promptly by doing something harsh.

Yes, I am glad one less terrorist is dead (possibly). I am, however, afraid of whom is going to take his place and what they will do in retaliation or what crazy act they will commit to show their dominance.

Be safe out there troops.. be safe.

edit: don't get me wrong.. I appreciate everything our troops are doing and this by no means is me trying to put them down for their efforts.

also, I want proof.. not "your word" k thanks

Edited by FireMedic65
  • Like 1