We Got That Son of a B*itch!

NYCEMS9115

I must say that It's genuinely an honor that I was able to participate in the GWOT that ultimately helped us bring the pain right to the cowards doorstep. To be frank, this development is quite surreal to me and most of my comrades. I honestly did not expect that we would ever have the glorious luxury of capping Bin Laden, that he would ultimately succumb to his long list of chronic ailments. I find this to be a bittersweet moment, as I can't help but reminisce of those who did not return on their own two feet, but via that long flight aboard a transport plane cargohold to Virginia. While some of you may vary upon your political opinions, we can all stand unified in rejoicing over the death of this murderous villain. Quit being unpatriotic by arguing over stupid political drama, instead we should be celebrating this massive turning point in the history of modern times. Let us not forget the countless innocent victims of this evil and cowardly monster, nor my fallen brothers and sisters who gave the ultimate sacrifice in pursuit of his demise. From the words of myself and fellow servicemembers, I salute the special operations team that ended the reign of terror spread by Osama with the tug of a trigger. And to the fallen: RIP, you are gone, but shall never be forgotten.

• Like 1

I must say that It's genuinely an honor that I was able to participate in the GWOT that ultimately helped us bring the pain right to the cowards doorstep. To be frank, this development is quite surreal to me and most of my comrades. I honestly did not expect that we would ever have the glorious luxury of capping Bin Laden, that he would ultimately succumb to his long list of chronic ailments. I find this to be a bittersweet moment, as I can't help but reminisce of those who did not return on their own two feet, but via that long flight aboard a transport plane cargohold to Virginia. While some of you may vary upon your political opinions, we can all stand unified in rejoicing over the death of this murderous villain. Quit being unpatriotic by arguing over stupid political drama, instead we should be celebrating this massive turning point in the history of modern times. Let us not forget the countless innocent victims of this evil and cowardly monster, nor my fallen brothers and sisters who gave the ultimate sacrifice in pursuit of his demise. From the words of myself and fellow servicemembers, I salute the special operations team that ended the reign of terror spread by Osama with the tug of a trigger. And to the fallen: RIP, you are gone, but shall never be forgotten.

HEAR HEAR !

Maverick I can't improve on those words.

Well these leader's may have some excellent words to add .

Edited by tniuqs
  • Like 1