Do not text and walk...

akflightmedic

Ok just me here, if this had happened to me would I even consider a law suit ? NOPE: I would have laughed at my own stupidity, or if I knew someone was watching do a couple of laps in the pool just to mess with their heads.

Would I have gone to CNN so a name was attached to my ugly mug ? I highly doubt it, as that would be stupid squared, this idiot is embarrassing HERSELF, she doesn't need any help.

Yes security did fail, they failed to charge this I.Q. challenged moron with "diving in the shallow end" and I bet there is a "bylaw" against "wading in the fountain" or "do not throw garbage" in the fountain.

This keeps getting better :withstupid:

cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Stop your bitching lady. You can't tell it was you on the video. If you want to text & multi-task; then ----------------------------------- (fell into a fountain) --------------------------- bloop bloop bloop bloop ------------------------------ (sprung out; looking around) -------------- (shaking off water) ------------------------------------------- (upset) ------------------- (sigh) ------------------------

you must deal with your actions. People will continue to be the imperfect creation. As time goes on; we get dumber & dumber. We always looking for others to blame...

We always talk about making things idiot proof, then they keep improving the model of idiots.

Ahh yes, "To err is human, to really f*ck up takes a computer!"

Now she's got something 'substantial' to post to her facebook, myspace and twitter!!

Maybe instead of getting a 'smart phone' to replace the one she fried in the fountain, she should get the 'seeing eye' model!