Sell your virginity? Why not?

DwayneEMTP

What do you think? (Video not verified genuine, but I believe it to be so.)

For the liberals, her body, her choice?

For the conservatives, prostitution?

Girls are giving it away every day, any reason they shouldn't sell their cherries?

It IS essentially prostitution. She will accept money for a sex act. She's not looking for a boyfriend or a husband, just to lose her virginity.

That said-although I am as far from being a liberal as humanly possible, I still think it's her right. Like you said- her body, her choice.

I think this IS all about the money- despite what she claimed. If this was simply about "losing her cherry", why announce it to the world and accept money for it?

As to her claim she wants to change everyone's opinion about sex? That's a big steaming pile.

I also like the dad's reaction- it would be mine as well.

You know she talks about how others lost their virginity and regretted it.....how do you think you're gonna feel when the deed is done and the money dries up after setting everyone up. Something tells me she's gonna regret it and regret it big time. 5 mil is not as much as it used to be.

I don't know how she is going to change the way people think about sex and society, sweetie.......women have been giving it up for some coin since the dawn of the human race, and you auctioning you cherry off for 5 mil is still in fact prostitution. Ohh yeah don't forget to file this in come tax time!

I think loosing your virginity should be something special (for the most part) in ones life, it is usually several short minutes that changes your life forever, the same goes for this chick although the sentimental special value is probably going to go out the window.

If I was her and did this (you think a 21 y/o male virgin could pull this off too? No not me I'm a bit beyond that point!), in this economy I'd invest in my education and buy a modest house and car to live comfortably until rooting myself into a decent career.

I think dad took it well, a lot better then if she was my daughter. But at 21 she's a grown up and can make her own decisions and deal with the outcome.

Edited by Underdawg3ate1

Why did some anonymous poster give Mobey a negative? If you disagree with his comment please explain why.

If she wants to sell her virginity than that is her business. Hell, some loser offered Brittany Spears a cool Million for her's.! :confused:

I'm probably to uber liberal. I see absolutely nothing wrong with it. It is her body and her decision. It's BUS 101. Supply and demand.

I'm not exactly sure what the laws in Australia are, especially concerning women's rights and prostitution.

Sure, it's her body, she can do anything she wants with it ....until she starts breaking laws.

In my opinion, what she's doing is absolutely no different than what any other prostitute/call girl does on a daily basis.

Prostitution: prŏs'tĭ-tū'shən, -tyū'-) n. The act or practice of engaging in sex acts for hire.

Obviously in this instance; the trading of sexual favors for monitary gain is by definition, prostitution. I don't care how attractive she may be, how well educated or how articulate; she's STILL practicing the 'worlds oldest profession'.

Her whole spiel about 'changing peoples perspective', is nothing more than a smoke screen to distract people from the the facts.

In her defense, this isn't the first time that something like this has happened. There was a woman by the name of Natalie Dylan; who did this exact same thing in 2008 on ebay.

What I find completely amusing is that she's already figuring on recieving a cool 5 million dollars for it, but she's not really thinking about the money........

Why did some anonymous poster give Mobey a negative? If you disagree with his comment please explain why.

If she wants to sell her virginity than that is her business. Hell, some loser offered Brittany Spears a cool Million for her's.! :confused:

I'm probably to uber liberal. I see absolutely nothing wrong with it. It is her body and her decision. It's BUS 101. Supply and demand.

I noticed that negative for Mobey too.

Apparently someone had their sense of humor surgically removed...

Oh Dwayne, you KNEW I had to reply to this one!

I have a plan.....

http://www.revirgination.net/

For only about $9000 I could become a virgin again..... and then I could sell my virginity for $5 million.... that is a heck of a profit margin!

Hmmm...... and maybe in a couple of months, I could "re-invest".... what a retirement plan......

:rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2: