TSA Patdown Problem

Richard B the EMT

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which one was assaulted?

• The passenger, by the patdown.
    • The TSA Agent, by having the passenger ejaculate on him.

I just read that a homosexual man, being "patted down" at San Francisco International Airport's security checkpoint, was arrested, when he ejaculated onto the male TSA agent's hand. The agent was checking on "suspicious" metal, which turned out to be the passenger'[s penal-piercings jewelry. The passenger was arrested for "Assaulting" the TSA agent. Let's take the survey. The Passenger had to be physically stimulated to cause the ejaculation, so is he guilty of assault, or is the TSA agent guilty of a sexual assault?

Edited by Richard B the EMT

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK.....

I vote that the passenger was assaulted, and here are my reasons:

As Richard said, the passenger would have to be stimulated before ejaculation - obviously he was touched enough by the TSA agent that he ejaculated. It is possible that the passenger was anticipating the patdown and did not require a great deal of stimulation; however, it is my understanding that a man can't completely control the timing of ejaculation, so if that is true, the passenger was not able to control his response. (guys, please correct me if I am just being incredibly naive and wrong)

The physiological response of the passenger is really no different than the physiological response of a patient who has someone look into their mouth using a tongue depressor, and the patient gags and vomits on the other person.

Just my thoughts...

I just read that a homosexual man, being "patted down" at San Francisco International Airport's security checkpoint, was arrested, when he ejaculated onto the male TSA agent's hand. The agent was checking on "suspicious" metal, which turned out to be the passenger'[s penal-piercings jewelry. The passenger was arrested for "Assaulting" the TSA agent. Let's take the survey. The Passenger had to be physically stimulated to cause the ejaculation, so is he guilty of assault, or is the TSA agent guilty of a sexual assault?

I'm waiting for the punchline here, Richard. Did this really happen?

I tried to behave, and give a legitimate, logical post... but since now that is done, I can add my other thoughts to this thread...

We have had the shoe bomber, and the underwear bomber... did the TSA agent think the passenger was the penis bomber?

How much time does it take to go "wow - those piercings must have hurt!" or maybe he is interested in getting some, so he wanted to take a really good look...

Or maybe he thought they were a zipper... "what happens when I pull...."

OK, I will stop now...

........... it is my understanding that a man can't completely control the timing of ejaculation,

Yes, that is what we have led women to believe :whistle:

I really want to incorporate the tongue depressor, gag remark into this event... but I am just too tired. :icecream:

As a side note: I am not beyond believing that perhaps some sort of "Medical Malfunction" could leave a guy ejaculating with very little stimulation.

I guess I have to also be the one who makes the obvious statement that if the guy had in fact been "fluffed" (google it people)prior to the pat-down session, it is realistic that only a small amount of "patting" would result in ejaculation.

Come on, people. This is false.

Pay particular attention the last paragraph of the above linked page:

A similar piece from November 2010 reported that a 47-year-old gay man named Percy Cummings was arrested at San Francisco International Airport "after ejaculating while being patted down by a male TSA agent." That item was also a piece of satire, apparently originating with the Dead Serious News web site, which notes on its About page that "Dead Serious News is a satirical website that is updated on an irregular basis. With the exception of the names of public figures, all names are fictional."

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.