ACLS help

emtcutie

thanks guys for all the useful tips. I am sorry i havent been able to respond sooner, i've been busy with the holiays. I passed the class and had one of the highest grades thanks to you guys, so thanks again. Now its onto peds. and geriatrics. which i heard is hard. wish me luck :)

I disagree with whoever told you this. I love the ped and geriatric stuff. It will take you away from the norm for a while, but only because the windows for what you've come to consider 'normal' are changed a bit. The classes are interesting and you are much smarter than necessary to excel in them. Don't let them worry you, have fun with them! Nail 'em though, because peds is what tends to scare people the most, and geriatrics will be some of your most common critical calls, but don't let them worry you, ok?

You are also way too smart to present yourself as you have above. I'm not busting your ovaries here...I simply wish the best for you. Someone with your intellect should be very embarrassed to be represented by the sentences above.

Dwayne