Happy Independence Day!

FireMedic65

Well the 4th was eventful. I broke my arm! Gonna be out of work for awhile :thumbsdown: ! Accidently jump off trapoline landing on my side/arm. I did still get to blow some stuff up before it ended up raining :punk:

Thanks to all those who made and continue to make the 4th of July possible!

Well the 4th was eventful. I broke my arm! Gonna be out of work for awhile :thumbsdown: ! Accidently jump off trapoline landing on my side/arm. I did still get to blow some stuff up before it ended up raining :punk:

Thanks to all those who made and continue to make the 4th of July possible!

Please tell us that the phrases "Hey y'all! Watch this!" and "Here, hold my beer..." were never uttered before that fateful "giant leap for all 'zillas everywhere"......

Please tell us that the phrases "Hey y'all! Watch this!" and "Here, hold my beer..." were never uttered before that fateful "giant leap for all 'zillas everywhere"......

Nope I was totally sober lol. I don't need beer to get hurt. I had no idea what was about to happen, it was suppose to be just another jump with the kids on the trampoline.

It is gonna be a long month.

Nope I was totally sober lol. I don't need beer to get hurt. I had no idea what was about to happen, it was suppose to be just another jump with the kids on the trampoline.

It is gonna be a long month.

Speedy...you're hereby grounded from the trampoline for the rest of the summer! :whistle: