OMG! I want one!

Lone Star

I have this fear of being badly injured... So, I avoid things that look like they could assist me in becoming a trauma patient. Like this. Looks like it'd be bad for persons with posture issues too.

I agree, that demonstration model does not look comfortable! She does appear to have a rather obvious anterior posture which could lead to lumbar spine issues. Never the less, an interesting product.

I agree, that demonstration model does not look comfortable! She does appear to have a rather obvious anterior posture which could lead to lumbar spine issues. Never the less, an interesting product.

I like HONDA products they tend to think outside of the box when it comes to things like that. But I doubt I would ever own one of those figure eight rideing things from Honda.

A friend of mine has a Segway, there are different models to choose from, his has a t shaped handle bar. He loves his, and he has found freedom he has not known since the 50's before he was stricken with polio.

I'd be surprized if it went much faster than 'walking speed', but the 'autobalance' thing has got to be a great help!

I'm just waiting to see the crowd that rides the sport bikes getting one of these and seeing how many 'trick's they can get this to do after speeding it up.....

I'd be surprized if it went much faster than 'walking speed', but the 'autobalance' thing has got to be a great help!

I'm just waiting to see the crowd that rides the sport bikes getting one of these and seeing how many 'trick's they can get this to do after speeding it up.....

Needs more power !