I am now a National Registered Paramedic

speedygodzilla

Just wanted to announce that I am now a National Registered Paramedic! I took my test on Wednesday and found out that I passed yesterday morning. How about that for quick results?

They did a pretty good job making it feel as if I could of failed, but I was somewhat positive I passed as I studied a lot. So for the past two days I have barely picked up a book. That won't last, oh joy, as I have to go over my ALS protocols now for work.

Thanks everyone for your support and answering my questions on the forums from time to time.

Paramedic Nate Johnson

:thumbsup::icecream::jump:B)

Just wanted to announce that I am now a National Registered Paramedic! I took my test on Wednesday and found out that I passed yesterday morning. How about that for quick results?

They did a pretty good job making it feel as if I could of failed, but I was somewhat positive I passed as I studied a lot. So for the past two days I have barely picked up a book. That won't last, oh joy, as I have to go over my ALS protocols now for work.

Thanks everyone for your support and answering my questions on the forums from time to time.

Paramedic Nate Johnson

thumbsup.gificecream.gifjump.gifcool.gif

CONGRATULATIONS! MY ONLY ADVICE TO YOU IS FOR YOU TO FIND AN EXPERIENCED PARAMEDIC MENTOR WHO CAN HELP YOU! GOOD LUCK!

Great job Speedy!

One day, I hope to become a Paramedic too!

Once you get with an experienced Medic mentor, the 'real education' begins.

Our patients don't read the books, so they rarely present with 'textbook signs and symptoms'....

Awe dammit, now another area I need to steer clear of. JUst kidding

Seriously Congrats to you. I know it was a long tough road but you did it.

Now the real learning begins.