Irish Virginity Test

aussiephil

Paddy is planning to marry, he is, and asks his family doctor how he could tell if his bride-to-be is still a virgin.

His doctor says, "Aye, Paddy, all Irish use three things for what we call a Do-It-Yourself.... Virginity Test Kit.... a small can of red paint, a small can of blue paint and a shovel."

Paddy asks, "Aye, and what do I do with these things, doctor?"

The doctor replies, "Before ye climb into bed on your wedding night, you paint one of your balls red and the other ball blue. If she says, "That's the strangest pair of balls I ever did see...", you hit her with the shovel.

May I just say to those who will not read this as humour, or try to read more into it than they should, I never have & never will condone violence towards women.

• Like 3

LOL Phil - I had to be the first to comment.....

So what is your response when she says "So what is that purple thing in the middle?"

Why did I expect this to come from you Annie????????

• Like 1

Phil Phil - a month off the site and this is what I am greeted with!

(Damn it's good to be back :) )

PS.. what's with all the negatives on Joeseph... he's not that bad a guy. Who's got the hate on?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.