TRAUMA Set to Return to NBC

emtfan

Untitled3.jpg

LOL! That photo was just begging to be chopped! :lol:

The interesting thing about the article is how shocked the series creator is about the hate from those in EMS. Is he for real? I thought the guy had actually been in EMS himself. There's no way he could have really been an EMS professional for any amount of time and actually believed that we would approve of his delusions.

Tonight's exciting episode . . .

"Tunnel Vision"

"Nancy is forced to confront one of her greatest fears; Marisa and Rabbit are called to the scene of a bank robbery; Boone must make a tough decision.

(Should be a barn burner!) LOL . . .

:)

Five minutes in, and it's still the same old shyte. Too much hysterical melodrama from the blonde bimbo. Too much indiscriminate HEMS use. Too much off-duty camaraderie and fraternisation among the crews. Too much trying to impress people with pointless medical terminology speak.

I just got done working 22 hours so i am a little tired. Did I just hear in the opening scene that they can't wait for fire rescue? I thought they were fire rescue.

Yep. I wondered about that. However, it may be a realistic portrayal of how both sides refuse to associate themselves with the other.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.