Is this right, or an invasion of there right to freedom of speech?

aussiephil

5 members have voted

1. 1. Are the French promoting racism based on the way a person chooses to dress?

• Yes
    • No

If the current terrorist threat was from the scotish, & no offence to any scots reading is intended, would we be out to ban the kilt.

The supposition is that there may be a threat from a person disguised in a burka.

To the best of my knowledge, there hasnt been one. Will France, or any other country ban a ski mask for the same reason?

will make up be banned. Will we have to identify ourselves as male or female to enter a store to buy clothes, in the interest of national security?

This is paranoia at its best. The only way to beat it is to ban all clothes so we all walk around in the nude without a back pack. Threat eliminated.

If the current terrorist threat was from the scotish, & no offence to any scots reading is intended, would we be out to ban the kilt.

The supposition is that there may be a threat from a person disguised in a burka.

To the best of my knowledge, there hasnt been one. Will France, or any other country ban a ski mask for the same reason?

will make up be banned. Will we have to identify ourselves as male or female to enter a store to buy clothes, in the interest of national security?

This is paranoia at its best. The only way to beat it is to ban all clothes so we all walk around in the nude without a back pack. Threat eliminated.

I guess you will have to ask yourself if the Muslimization of the western world is considered a serious threat ... Austria has made some regulations as well as of late, as has your OZ Prime minister has also made statements in regard to the Lebanese has he not ?

I believe in Dr. Gwynne Dire and his predictions because for some reason when one mixes cultures and organised dogmatic beliefs in religion (in passing oppressive to one sex vs another in its treatment) this always results in conflict, Bosnia a prime example.

Quite seriously if one wishes to leave the country of their origin one must accept the values of the chosen cultures, not dictate. In the US immigrants must swear allegiance to that Flag (I wish we did that in Canada) I have traveled in Arab countries and the western women must comply and wear head coverings as the "religious police" will not be as tender and give group hugs as we do in Rights Krazy Kanukistan.

cheers