So i had my first class!

Mario1105

and i went into a mind drift sad.gif and i got figity and started playing with a lose arm of a chair(whoops started thinking about starting lines) and i broke the arm off sad.gif

Nerves? How do you think you're going to do? Is the class big?

Nerves? How do you think you're going to do? Is the class big?

the class is AWSOME im gonna do good but there is math alot of math because of state protocols have to know drip rates and dosage amounts yes even at b :/ so im a little worried about that. The class size was registered for 57 but 11 didn't show dont know why but we will see :) o and the teacher is shitty speller like me yay go bad spellers :D

the class is AWSOME im gonna do good but there is math alot of math because of state protocols have to know drip rates and dosage amounts yes even at b :/ so im a little worried about that. The class size was registered for 57 but 11 didn't show dont know why but we will see :) o and the teacher is shitty speller like me yay go bad spellers :D

also learned that we can push more drugs then on the national lvl including drawn vials of adrenaline with out Medical control

the class is AWSOME im gonna do good but there is math alot of math because of state protocols have to know drip rates and dosage amounts yes even at b :/ so im a little worried about that. The class size was registered for 57 but 11 didn't show dont know why but we will see smile.gif o and the teacher is shitty speller like me yay go bad spellers biggrin.gif

also learned that we can push more drugs then on the national lvl including drawn vials of adrenaline with out Medical control

Crazy! I am taking math and A&P next month... Lets see how much I have forgotten lol whistle.gif

Good luck, I wish you the best!

Crazy! I am taking math and A&P next month... Lets see how much I have forgotten lol whistle.gif

Good luck, I wish you the best!

lol thanks :)

good luck to you in your math class and A&P thankfuly our program has a pretty decent A&P built in but probly also the reason they have a 20% higher first time passage rate then the rest of the country

Hey Kiddo I guess I forgot to tell you DONT BREAK THE FURNITURE! :thumbsup:

I know you are going to do great in class. Keep us posted...

Glad you enjoyed your first class. Have a great time, enjoy it, and learn all you can - you'll be glad you did !

and the teacher is shitty speller like me yay go bad spellers :D

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I've got to be blunt. Work on your spelling especially before you start messing with any medications. You need to write and spell well for any patient care report.

It is also sad that your instructor is a bad speller as that does not set a good example.

Are you taking your program at a college or a technical school?

Good luck to you and do work on your writing. You are allowed to use the spell check. You can also use Microsoft WORD on a computer to improve your spelling by watching the corrections. These forums are also an excellent way to improve your spelling and writing even if they may not always be good for much else at times.

Edited by VentMedic

I've got to be blunt. Work on your spelling especially before you start messing with any medications. You need to write and spell well for any patient care report.

It is also sad that your instructor is a bad speller as that does not set a good example.

Are you taking your program at a college or a technical school?

Good luck to you and do work on your writing. You are allowed to use the spell check. You can also use Microsoft WORD on a computer to improve your spelling by watching the corrections. These forums are also an excellent way to improve your spelling and writing even if they may not always be good for much else at times.

its a school that this guy built from scratch it has a 20% higher first time passage rate then any school in the country hes a LT of the FD in charge of teaching something like 450 guys and then us a year for the FD