Do NOT go to FMTI

ladder69

ACICS, seeking coaemsp, and I'm not sure what you mean by traditional brick and mortar. They own Lincoln technical institute and a few other trade schools. If you want more call in and talk to admissions. We have multiple locations in the state and each one has a different schedule and culture.

And no tuition is not much different that the other local programs. Our graduates are FTOs, supervisors, fire officers, critical care, nurses, and administrators. It's more about your effort than the school you attend.

ACICS is not an EMS related accreditation. COAEMSP is EMS related but you don't have it. At least not yet by your account. Institutional accreditation is important. So is program accreditation. Institutional accreditation does not automatically equate to program accreditation. And without program accreditation you're just not there. In fact, without the accreditation, the program just isn't worth looking at.

Lincoln College of New England is owned, as best as I can tell from the tangled web of internet sites, by the Lincoln Group of Schools. Lincoln Group of Schools is a publicly traded, for profit organization with campuses nationwide. This alone is enough to warrant further investigation of the program, the institution and organizational practices.

One person claiming to be an educator within the program is not a reason to dismiss one formerly disgruntled student's report of this being a questionable program (confirmation of the poor quality of the program confirmed by another, at the time well respected member of the community, not withstanding). It is up to the potential student to do his or her research accordingly. Caveat emptor. Understand what you're getting into, what you're paying for, what you're on the hook for financially and what you stand to gain or lose.

after doing some research on the Lincoln group of tech schools, results show as Mike said a large for profit diploma mill with many sites and many vocational training programs.

Not sure what type or quality of education is received by students enrolled in their programs.

Similar to many of the other tech schools out there.

Before entering into an expensive training program a student needs to do their diligence before spending $$$$$ for the program.

ACICS, seeking coaemsp, and I'm not sure what you mean by traditional brick and mortar. They own Lincoln technical institute and a few other trade schools. If you want more call in and talk to admissions. We have multiple locations in the state and each one has a different schedule and culture.

And no tuition is not much different that the other local programs. Our graduates are FTOs, supervisors, fire officers, critical care, nurses, and administrators. It's more about your effort than the school you attend.

I would bet that many graduates of the original school are also FTO's, fire offices, and administrators as well.