Do NOT go to FMTI

ladder69

Attention ladder69

Thats the lamest excuse I have ever heard for joining a Professional Forum Website PERIOD.

Firstly: I sense you did not do your homework or failed out or pissed someone off.

Secondly: Perhaps you did not do YOUR research in the first place.

Thirdly: No sympathy from this cowboy.

Minus 5 for whining.

• Like 1

Actually I almost went to that school and found out in my research the very things he said. The credits also don't transfer if you later want to go to another school to continue onto medic or fire. Thanks for wanting to warn future students hun.

Surely if they did that many illegal things the FL DOH would be onto them like a fly on shit coz student with half a brain would be complaining!

The state has tried but this chain (6) of medic mills has the support of the FFs' association and union.

However, it seems he was not sponsored by a FD or he wouldn't be complaining about their "practices". Thus, if he complains too loudly, he ruins his chances of getting on with a department.

Edited by VentMedic

Save yourself some grief next time and use the "search" function. Just about every EMS forum has had a couple discussions about his school.

Also, few are going to listen to advice when a school offers such convenient classes and easy financing (that one will pay dearly for many years. Let's not forget the cool commercials and the great sales pitch that promises a rewarding career full of excitement. And, you don't have to take all that education stuff where in some colleges one might even have to take A&P.

Schools like this are an easy way for someone who lacks motivation or has no interest in medicine to get a medic cert. They get their hours and are taught how to pass a test all for $12k and 6 months of training. Of course you can get a package deal for just under $20k if you take the EMT class with them.

• Like 2