EMT armed to the teeth

tniuqs

He's ready to triage...

Well I think he is ready for more than triage... maybe something a little more smoking :innocent:

Wonder if he also had a good supply of water and non-parashible food?

It is possible that he was preparing for a great disaster in which it became an everyman for himself type of situation. I suppose If you have a few drums of flour and corn, having weaponds may not be such a bad idea.

OK, he has gone a little overboard.

But there are many many people out there who believe this may be a reality.

Wonder if he also had a good supply of water and non-parashible food?

It is possible that he was preparing for a great disaster in which it became an everyman for himself type of situation. I suppose If you have a few drums of flour and corn, having weaponds may not be such a bad idea.

OK, he has gone a little overboard.

But there are many many people out there who believe this may be a reality.

Like your 'brothers' and 'sisters' over at Zombie Squad?

:thumbsup::turned::clown::punk::jump::wave::lol::P

Have they confirmed that the rocket launcher can even fire? You can buy demilitarized equipment legally.

As to the firearms, mace, etc what the heck? None of that is illegal, I wonder just how legal the states requirement to register them is?

Have they confirmed that the rocket launcher can even fire? You can buy demilitarized equipment legally.

As to the firearms, mace, etc what the heck? None of that is illegal, I wonder just how legal the states requirement to register them is?

You make a very good point. Here in PA, you can buy pepper spray at convenient stores as the "impulse buy" stuff. As for the rocket launcher, I know someone who has a not working one. Nothing wrong with that. I can also own a fully automatic assault rifle here too. If I had the money, I could have just about any kind of weapon I wanted. Only thing this fella did wrong was having them illegally. I could care less if someone has whatever weapon in their home.

Like I said before, some people just like to collect stuff. No intention of ever using them, so why bother getting the licenses and junk.

Also people DO prepare for what can happen. There was a time when people all over the country were building bomb shelters and stock piling them with everything they could fit. Just because Cuba isn't threatening us with nukes, does that mean we can't be prepared?

I agree FireMedic.

I know a few people with knife collections, like big knives..... hunting knives.

I also have a family member who collects antique shotguns. I don't think a collection itself is a sign of anything, but I would be searching the home/computer to make sure there were no plans of attack.

Just how do the decomission a rocket launcher? Could one recomission it with parts bought over the net?

I agree FireMedic.

I know a few people with knife collections, like big knives..... hunting knives.

I also have a family member who collects antique shotguns. I don't think a collection itself is a sign of anything, but I would be searching the home/computer to make sure there were no plans of attack.

Just how do the decomission a rocket launcher? Could one recomission it with parts bought over the net?

Most likely. With anything having a good knowledge of what you are working with helps. I am not sure how they decommission them. I know with old cannons and howitzers they pour concrete in the barrel. With time and proper tools, that can be chipped away and cleaned. It also would depend on what kind of rocket launcher. Some are electronic, some are a firing pin I would imagine.

You can find anything over the internet now a days though. You can make replacement parts if needed. This, however, still doesn't concern me. Finding the rocket would be the hard part :)