My First Muslim email!

akflightmedic

Assalaamu alaykum,

I am Mrs Amina Mohamed.I am married to Late Mallam ALI Mohamed of blessed memory who is a cocoa exporter before his death.We were married for twelve years without a child. He died after abrief illness that lasted for only four days.Before his death we were both devoted Muslims. Since his death I too have been battling with both Cancer and fibroid problems. When my late Husband was alive he deposited the sum of $15.5million (Fifteen Million Five hundred thousand U.S Dollars) in the Bank.

Recently,my doctor told me that I have only six months to live due to cancer problem.

Though what disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I

decided to donate this fund to either a Moslem organization or devoted Muslim

individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instructs herein.

I want this Muslim organization or individual to use this money in all sincerity to

fund mosques, orphanages, widows, and also propagating the word of ALLAH and to ensure that the society upholds the views and belief of the Holy Quran. The Holy Quran emphasizes so much on ALLAH'S benevolence and this has encourage me to take the bold step. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are new Christian's converts and I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an Unholy manner.

Hence the reasons for this bold decision. I know that after death I will be with

ALLAH the most beneficent and the most merciful. I don't need any telephone

communication in this regard because of my health,because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this

development. With ALLAH all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact information of the Bank

where the Fund was deposited. I will also issue a letter of authority to the Bank

authorizing them that the said fund Have being willed to you and a copy of such

authorization will be forwarded to you. I want you and the Muslim community where you reside to always pray for me.

My happiness is that I lived a true devoted Muslims worthy of emulation.Whoever that wants to serve ALLAH must serve him in truth and in fairness. Please always be prayerful all through your life.Any delay in your reply will give room in sourcing

for a Muslim organization or a devoted Muslim for this same purpose.

Until I hear from you, my dreams will rest squarely on your shoulders. May ALLAH the most gracious continue to guide and protect us.

Bismillah hir Rahmaan Nir Raheem Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatuallahi wa barakatuhu.

Regards,

Mrs Amina Mohammed

Assalaamu alaykum,

I am Mrs Amina Mohamed.I am married to Late Mallam ALI Mohamed of blessed memory who is a cocoa exporter before his death.We were married for twelve years without a child. He died after abrief illness that lasted for only four days.Before his death we were both devoted Muslims. Since his death I too have been battling with both Cancer and fibroid problems. When my late Husband was alive he deposited the sum of $15.5million (Fifteen Million Five hundred thousand U.S Dollars) in the Bank.

Recently,my doctor told me that I have only six months to live due to cancer problem.

Though what disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I

decided to donate this fund to either a Moslem organization or devoted Muslim

individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instructs herein.

I want this Muslim organization or individual to use this money in all sincerity to

fund mosques, orphanages, widows, and also propagating the word of ALLAH and to ensure that the society upholds the views and belief of the Holy Quran. The Holy Quran emphasizes so much on ALLAH'S benevolence and this has encourage me to take the bold step. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are new Christian's converts and I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an Unholy manner.

Hence the reasons for this bold decision. I know that after death I will be with

ALLAH the most beneficent and the most merciful. I don't need any telephone

communication in this regard because of my health,because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this

development. With ALLAH all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact information of the Bank

where the Fund was deposited. I will also issue a letter of authority to the Bank

authorizing them that the said fund Have being willed to you and a copy of such

authorization will be forwarded to you. I want you and the Muslim community where you reside to always pray for me.

My happiness is that I lived a true devoted Muslims worthy of emulation.Whoever that wants to serve ALLAH must serve him in truth and in fairness. Please always be prayerful all through your life.Any delay in your reply will give room in sourcing

for a Muslim organization or a devoted Muslim for this same purpose.

Until I hear from you, my dreams will rest squarely on your shoulders. May ALLAH the most gracious continue to guide and protect us.

Bismillah hir Rahmaan Nir Raheem Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatuallahi wa barakatuhu.

Regards,

Mrs Amina Mohammed

So, did you accept the invitation? Will you soon be rich beyond your wildest dreams?

Ak I wonder about you sometimes buddy...I get these frequently, but mine seem to always come from south africa. That's the common theme for me. All well, I never respond so I guess I'll never be rich. Just for kicks and giggles though - anybody see the thing dateline did "to catch a conman?" and they did a long following even meeting the guy in Paris ! If you get to catch it, it's rather interesting (and kinda funny to watch considering he calls himself jimmy de money). Take care and always be safe.

AK now for your pleasure and excitement ... a note I just recieved"

Hows it going wannabe Hosser :

MAN life sucks, I lost my wife in a tragic accident when her broom failed on take off in an uncontrolled airspace, so I have no one to give my stuff too now (sniff) my business importing refrigerators to the arctic took off like crazy eh, then I invested in moose meat sales and made killing. I have so many Canadian Pesos in the bank I have decided to give 500 million to support who ever answers this note, first come first answered I don't have much time left, oh yea theres that tax break too.

My brain failed and I am on beer life support and the Paramedic’s says I have only aboot 30 years to live, so this just sucks caribou nuts <insert Madams eh Monsignor > just so the frogs don't get on my case AGAIN ... damn spy talkers.

I am a devoted Rhum Drinker and worship in the local booze store, every second Thursday in the month, lord thunderin tis a good ting it’s across the street otherwise I would be screwed … whatever, I have decided to give all my money away in a drunken state of mind cause I had a vision er hallucination and that voice answered me the last time.

So PRAISE BE the Bottle / House of ILL Repute and all its glory or Enchilada’s … where was I going with this dar Bouys ? see how bad it is I keep fergetting shit.

Oh yea so if you want all my money respond to this address provided and send all your banking information an stuff cause all things are possible with the Church of Rhum ….

Just hold my beers wood yea ?

asuckerborneveryday@fools.ocanada.eh

wa alaikum salam ?

http://askblogallah.blogspot.com/2005/05/wa-alaikum-as-salam-day-2.html

Edited by tniuqs

There are many web pages dedicated to things like this. Revenge on spammers or something. You contact them back and demand some sort of crazy act for them to do and take a picture of it. Then you upload the picture to the website. It's quite funny.

Is it funny or is it Christianity (that tolerates other Religions) if one actually reads the Koran/Quaran in it entirety:

http://www.isgkc.org/translat.htm

Seriously quite seriously spammers are the least of your worries there mate/fire medic.

And a hearty Thanks Giving to one and all.

cheers from an Infidel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infidel

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.