National Drivers Licenses

Medic One

National Driver License / Passports  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Does your State issue National Standard Drivers Licenses?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unknown
  2. 2. Do you have a passport?

• Yes
    • No

You ever get busted driving while black, that's nothing, you oughta try flying while foreign! :lol:

~75,000mi flown and counting

Thats it?? 75,000....weak man, better get some more air miles under your belt.

Try flying while looking like a terrorist...even more exciting!!

I never cease to be amazed at the stupidity of our government. I'm not sure where KY falls in all this crap. I'm amazed they aren't flat out refusing. Probably because they are some of the world's largest procrastinators. What I find hilarious is that they use all of these "upgrades" in the name of security due to 9/11 however I have to sit back and ask - then why in 2003 was I allowed to fly internationally using just my driver's license (canada) ? It really makes me sit back and go hmmm, now how about that? I would think we would have had greater security concerns then than now wouldn't you? I know I did. I don't have the required DL, however I do have a passport and I don't think it's unreasonable to ask a person to get one to fly out of the country and even to the US virgin islands. However, to have to have one to function within the continental US - that is absolutely absurd. But I do wonder for those states that won't have the federal ID's that will be required - will they have all out of state juries for court cases? Come on people - we gotta put our foot down somewhere !

You ever get busted driving while black, that's nothing, you oughta try flying while foreign! :lol:

~75,000mi flown and counting

The main reason you keep having 'problems' "flying while foreign" is because you're an admitted 'international incident' just looking for a place to happen!!! :withstupid::spell::fish::lol::wtf::pc::P

Considering that...

1. It's easy to edit boarding passes printed at home (internet check in).

2. The 9/11 terrorists all had proper ID.

3. At the time of ID check at TSA Security Theater, the ID is checked against the boarding pass and not against any sort of watch list.

...how does ID checks improve our security?

The old Soviet Union required internal passports for travel. hmmm

Thats it?? 75,000....weak man, better get some more air miles under your belt.

Try flying while looking like a terrorist...even more exciting!!

Try flying with an Arab sounding name.... "please sir, come with me, we have a 'short' line for you."