Wet T Shirts

aussiephil

Timmy, according to one of the "comments", the poster thought the T-shirt was supposed to be worn UNDER her turnout gear. But whatever, I see it as a non-issue. If you want to join the fire brigade, that is the uniform. Wear a sports bra maybe.

• Like 2

Wear a sports bra maybe.

Ya I agree with you. Sports bra, danceskin body suits, one piece swim suits, etc are all ment to: absorb sweat, keep you dry, and not let anything show. On the down side of those though there is a highly annoying rash that a girl can get from sweat being held close to the body and those can make it worse. Personally if I'm working out or when I was doing clinicals I wore a sports bra for a ton of reasons. On the job is no time to be thinking, "Does this give me a uniboob?" because who gives a damn? What does matter is confort.

• Like 1

Ya I agree with you. Sports bra, danceskin body suits, one piece swim suits, etc are all ment to: absorb sweat, keep you dry, and not let anything show. On the down side of those though there is a highly annoying rash that a girl can get from sweat being held close to the body and those can make it worse. Personally if I'm working out or when I was doing clinicals I wore a sports bra for a ton of reasons. On the job is no time to be thinking, "Does this give me a [red]uniboob?"[/red] because who gives a damn? What does matter is confort.

Pardon my ignorance here, but I have heard of a unibrow, but never uniboob.

Similar?

• Like 1

Pardon my ignorance here, but I have heard of a unibrow, but never uniboob.

Similar?

:: chuckles:: A uniboob is what happens with sports bras. They tend to smash a girl's breasts together forming one massive (unattractive to say the least) uniboob.

• Like 1