Locked out of computer

akflightmedic

LOL! I'm glad I'm not the only one. I've been using Vivi's account on my computer for months because I got locked out of my own. :withstupid:

you are using a mac thought, no idea how to get around that on a mac. unless her account has admin privileges, you can go into the use account settings and manually change the password to your account

you are using a mac thought, no idea how to get around that on a mac. unless her account has admin privileges, you can go into the use account settings and manually change the password to your account

you are using a mac thought, no idea how to get around that on a mac. unless her account has admin privileges, you can go into the use account settings and manually change the password to your account.

we had a problem like this back when I was in paramedic school. the stupid network admin or whatever did something on the network, that changed all the user account settings on the computers. we couldn't get into our lectures or anything. so, I kindly asked for a few minutes alone in the lab, and said it was fixed. and not to ask questions :D

you are using a mac thought, no idea how to get around that on a mac. unless her account has admin privileges, you can go into the use account settings and manually change the password to your account.

we had a problem like this back when I was in paramedic school. the stupid network admin or whatever did something on the network, that changed all the user account settings on the computers. we couldn't get into our lectures or anything. so, I kindly asked for a few minutes alone in the lab, and said it was fixed. and not to ask questions :D

Well AKs computer is not the only issue right now I have received 8 "notifications" on this post ... hello Admin ?