Is picture of person with job equipment good reason to fire someone?

spenac

Fire them?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Fire them?

• Yes
    • No
    • No harm no foul
    • What unprofessional crap

So is the following good reason to fire and suspend officers. What if it was on an ambulance with her holding the EKG?

http://www.cbs7.com/news/details.asp?ID=14457

"5 Midland County deputies accused of taking pictures of a waitress and one of their weapons at a Round Rock restaurant will face various levels of punishment."

bambi.jpg

First of all, they should never have allowed her to handle their weapons. That alone is probably a firing-worthy offense. Taking pictures of a half nekkid waitress with your car and putting them up somewhere public is absolutely going to be against department policy.

It's stupid. It's not necessary. And I'm not going to be shocked if they're fired. If you take a picture of a nurse playing "nursie time" in the stockroom and put it up everywhere, the employer's gonna be pissed... same with holding defib paddles to a Hooters girl's hooters...

I say again: it's stupid!

Wendy

CO EMT-B

I dunno.....

Ever seen the EMS calendars?

you know... like the fundraising ones that fire dept's do.

Never seen EMS do that. Seems to be the fire departments that pull that sort of unprofessional thing.

Never seen EMS do that. Seems to be the fire departments that pull that sort of unprofessional thing.

Me neither..... but I ASSume some do.

That kinda pose would get you fired if I were boss.