Honey bee removal help?

ceejay2005

i've heard the stories about cell phones and destroying bee colonies. i feel terrible about the diminishing population and all but i have no choice about killing them anymore. I have called honey bee farms for two years now, trying to find someone that would want these bees living in the entire front wall of an empty farm house on my property. i've gone in and sprayed raid and all other things i can find to kill them but they do not go away. recently, i have seen more bees than ever. they are everywhere swarming outside of this house (which is next to my barn of 10 horses). there must be at least a thousand. they have been left alone for years (as i said before). they are out of control and dive-bomb my family and horses along with our other pets. my family and i are deadly allergic to bee stings and this is why i have such an extreme problem with trying to get rid of them. i've made every attempt to have them removed humanely but no one is interested. i've tried bee poison to attempt to kill them off and this doesn't help either. does anyone have any ideas as to how else i can go about solving my dilemma that is eco friendly? thanks

bee removal phoenix az

Where are you? I need to know what state you're in so I can contact my beekeeper friend to figure out who you really need to call.

Please, PLEASE don't kill this healthy colony. I can find you a beekeeper to take it, I promise. I know there are beekeepers who would be willing to drive to collect that swarm.

Wendy

CO EMT-B

Where are you? I need to know what state you're in so I can contact my beekeeper friend to figure out who you really need to call.

Please, PLEASE don't kill this healthy colony. I can find you a beekeeper to take it, I promise. I know there are beekeepers who would be willing to drive to collect that swarm.

Wendy

CO EMT-B

I'm with Eydawn/Wendy.

Might I suggest contacting the local law enforcement agency, asking for, in a non-emergency mode, assistance from their Emergency Services Sector? I think the NYPD Emergency Services Units have a beekeeper on speed-dial, or perhaps is a member of the ESU. Every time we have a swarm and hive in the middle of midtown Manhattan, NYPD ESU seems to be the agency removes them, and it's covered by all the local TV stations. Sorry that I don't have a contact phone number for you.

Of course, I must mention that the "Bumble Bee" is aerodynamically unable to fly, with wings too small for the body.

However, nobody bothered to tell the bee, so away he flies!

Richard- other than NYPD and Jersey City, I don't know of any other police department that has an ESU that would even begin to deal with this. SWAT teams, yes. ESU, VERY rare.

You are aware, I presume, that the NYPD has no SWAT, per se. Instead, they have a hostage negotiating team, included in the ESU. Besides, the ESU "Trucks" and "Little Boys", in addition to carrying a bunch of rescue gear, like flotation equipment, inflatable Zodiac (or a different brand) inflatable boats, Hurst "Jaws", ropes for hi angle rescue, are also rolling arsenals.

I saw a picture of all the equipment carried in a "truck", and am so glad I didn't have to repack the vehicle, there is so much of it.

As for Animal Control, for bees? I have no clue. However, perhaps the local or state agriculture department might be of assistance.