My wife's NEW Single

irlemt

Hi , My Wife is releasing a music Album shortly, a single from it is on youtube at the moment, go to youtube and type in kathy crinion and her track will come up it's called "Can't get you off my mind" and please leave a comment ... Thanks a million

Edited by irlemt

You will have to let us know if she puts anymore up. I would buy a CD when they are avaible. Just shoot me a PM and let me know how to get one.

Hi , My Wife is releasing a music Album shortly, a single from it is on youtube at the moment, go to youtube and type in kathy crinion and her track will come up it's called "Can't get you off my mind" and please leave a comment ... Thanks a million

You married UP ! te he.

She has a good, strong alto voice. The arrangement seems to be a contemporary pop/country blend, but then, I am an early 1960s to mid 1970s "Folkie/Bubble Gum Rocker" Baritone in what I perform, to my own guitar's accompaniment.

Instead of the series of still shots, when is moving video going to be added?

Back to the sound: I am out of touch, and have no real clue what sells nowadays. I do, however, wish her luck. If a solo act doesn't pan out, she can still do quite well as somebody's backup singer, IMHO.

(PS: I don't listen to, or watch "American Idol", or "America's Got Talent", by personal choice.)