Home Remedies homework assignment

Lone Star

Ah stupid abounds ... the Hydrogen peroxide IV is not restricted to Carolina btw it has been used world wide.

The WHO did a release on it it .... I will look through my files LS.

May want to try 1000 ways to die .. on Spike channel (for entertainment) and was watching it the other day OMG amazing how stupid people are ... BUT it does keep us employed.

cheers

My two favorite phrases are:

"Hey y'all, watch this!"

"Here, hold my beer."

When the two are combined in the same 'incident', we're sure to have our hands full for a while!

:P:lol::lol::o

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Vinegar for sunburns. Stings like a bastard, and you stink, but it takes the pain away and supposedly adds moisture to your skin. I have extremely white skin, I'm either pale or burned. There is no middle ground.

class11.gif

Ive learned, tested and approve of the use of pepperment extract for minor headaches. Generally I dont like taking meds for headaches unless they are really bad. An ex told me to buy some peppermint extract and rub it on my temples, to my skepticism and surprise it actually worked.

Downfall is that stuff can be expensive... like $4 for a small bottle.

Ive also found by accident that rubbing it under your nose works pretty decent for nasal and sinus congestion.

Downfall is that stuff can be expensive... like $4 for a small bottle.

Go to Camdon Grey.com. They have really good stuff for "cheap". You know for how cheap an EO can be.

Vodka on jelly fish stings. It said it helps take away the pain and heals faster.

Home made ice pack. You guys ready for this one? You take 2 freezer bags. Fill one with 1 bottle of rubbing alcohol and 3 cups water. The alcohol keeps it from freezing solid. These packs get COLD. I mean if you are stupid and don't put a *thick* wash cloth between it and your skin you will get frostbite. Who can guess how I know that one?

This isn't so much a remedy but an oops moment: Making your own crushed cinnimon from scratch. If you get any of the nut mixed into it you have a natural version of a stree drug. Oddly enough. That same shell ( called Maze) if you crush it and make it into a spray is sold on the market as: Mase.

Another good one for headaches is grape seed extract. Great for topical use only. If ingested it can make the personal violetely ill.

I'm looking for my list of spontanious abortion herbs and oils. Those can be dangerious because you have no control and can cause massive amounts of blood loss.

ACK Ok this has bugged me all day. I made a mistake. It isn't cinnimon that's dangerious but nutmeg.

post-8540-1248738940_thumb.jpg

I have no question as to where the saying came from now ....

ROFLMAO

They're gonna LOVE that one in class!

I'm betting that one spawned "Pain in one's ass" as well as a couple other ones!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: