Even Deer Are Racist --LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now those are some beautiful animals. I love to watch the deer around my area play and get apples off trees.

But honestly Crotchity I think you should really change the name of the thread. It kinda turns people off to watching a good nature video.

th2cents.gif

Our plan to take over the world wooohaahhahha

What is that make those poor beautiful creatures into evil space aliens or something eh JJ?

I'm confused.. Are you only suggesting said deer are racist... Because they're white? Wouldn't that make you, racist?

QUOTE (spenac @ Aug 1 2009, 08:35 PM) *

I love albino deer!

Especially with potatoes and smothered in cream gravy.

I think that would be illegal in The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The brown ones are just as tasty, I'm sure. I prefer them fried, with onions, lots of pepper, and eaten plain and thin; with piles of mashed potatoes. No seasoning, or sauces. Maybe cured for several months, till local corn is available. Nothing better than fresh from the garden fried, breaded squash and green tomatoes; venison steak, red potatoes, fresh from the field corn; and then creamed blueberry pie.. also picked fresh by moi. Yum. Everything grown, taken, or made right here in town, even the flour. However, I fear with all the rain this year, the corn will be tasteless. Blueberries are already out though.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.