Even Deer Are Racist --LOL

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must have been the only person that sat through all 6 minutes of the video. I'll highlight, since I have so much time on my hands right now. I love some public television.

A. They stated that the deer do not appear to act differently than any other animals. "At times the white deer appear dominate, and at other times the brown deer appear so." Are deer so intelligent that they are able to understand and practice racism? Probably not, and honestly, the racism crap is pretty played out.

B. It is a hefty fine to kill an albino deer in Wisconsin where this little film was made. They're one damn expensive steak.

Although I'm glad I got to see this video as I need a little beauty in my bleak life, I wish I had found it another way.

Thanks crotch, once again you ruined something so beautiful with your "keeping the man down" garbage.

I must have been the only person that sat through all 6 minutes of the video.

I watched it all.

Actually read it because of the title, we had a patient we treated a few years ago. A biker, and as islanders, we all hate ( well, have little patience for) the "holiday bikers" who ride 3 across on twisting roads & stop to check their maps in the middle of the road -just over a blind hill. Anyway, this guy did a face plant over his handle bars of his bike because a deer jumped out of the woods right into him.

Ugly site, major facial trauma, but we all couldn't help laughing just a bit.

Don't know what color the deer was. Didn't matter. We just liked that the deer hate the stupid tourists bikers as much as we do!!!

Edited by chaser

OMG!

You're all talking about killing and eating Bambi!

So kill a deer that you don't know.

I only execute the guilty ones. Thankfully every year I find a few that are obviously guilty and fill my freezer.

I only execute the guilty ones. Thankfully every year I find a few that are obviously guilty and fill my freezer.

That's it! I'm going to show up at the castle of King Taxi Driver and have a good venison feast!!

Bring on the jesters and the dancing girls!!!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.