High Court Rules for White Firefighters in Discrimination Suit

paramedicmike

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really shouldnt not have to type more after CBs response, which is the most sterotypical racist statements I have heard since All in the Family went off the air.

Sorry, sport. You're a 100x as bad of a racist than Archie Bunker on his worst day (who told the KKK to get bent when he was invited to join, or did you not see that episode?). Trust me- you WISH I was racist. All I am is a guy who's tired of you.

Edited by CBEMT

post-6151-1247486416_thumb.jpgHells bells, who let crotchcricket out again ?

He is just baiting you and catching you too I might add. It is a typical defense when all logical arguments have failed, throw out the race card and haul ass.

It usually works well too, because once the race card has been flung down, we go into "prove we ain't" mode and nothing we say will be defendable. Should we say "I work with several blacks/hispanics/whatever and we're pretty good friends" then we get accused of having "token" or "safe" friends.

If we answer his question about black supervisory staff with "we have two at our station" the reply will be the same, they are just tokens and we are keeping the black man down.

Sort of like the In Living Color where they give the dead dog a try-out as a police dog just because the man that owns him says, "I see what it is, ya'll just don't want to give Duke a chance cause he's a BLACK dog."

To you Crotch I say this with all sincerity. "NEGRO PLEASE", quit hiding behind the past, join us in the future and get a life.

To the rest of us, ignore the silly bastiage.

post-6151-1247486416_thumb.jpgHells bells, who let crotchcricket out again ?

He is just baiting you and catching you too I might add. It is a typical defense when all logical arguments have failed, throw out the race card and haul ass.

It usually works well too, because once the race card has been flung down, we go into "prove we ain't" mode and nothing we say will be defendable. Should we say "I work with several blacks/hispanics/whatever and we're pretty good friends" then we get accused of having "token" or "safe" friends.

If we answer his question about black supervisory staff with "we have two at our station" the reply will be the same, they are just tokens and we are keeping the black man down.

Sort of like the In Living Color where they give the dead dog a try-out as a police dog just because the man that owns him says, "I see what it is, ya'll just don't want to give Duke a chance cause he's a BLACK dog."

To you Crotch I say this with all sincerity. "NEGRO PLEASE", quit hiding behind the past, join us in the future and get a life.

To the rest of us, ignore the silly bastiage.

I think it is at this point that us whitey (though I am still trying to figure out if I'm guilty or oppressed) need to throw down the Chewbacca Defense.

To you Crotch I say this with all sincerity. "NEGRO PLEASE"...

I really miss the ability to embed .wav files in posts. :angry:

I am sorry lonestar, i saw alot of your opinions, but not sure what question you want me to answer. And your thinking that minorities make up more of the prison population because they are guilty is incorrect. Ever heard the term "driving while black" ? Its kind of like having a supervisor who gets off on writing his employees up, he will look until he finds something to write you up for, and yes just about everyone in this forum could be written up on a daily basis if your supervisor wanted to do it, does that make you a bad paramedic or EMT. Anyone in here that claims they have never broken the law is a bald-faced liar, all of us have sped in traffic, maybe drove under the influence (not drunk), claimed a deduction on our taxes that was maybe embellished, ran a stop sign on accident, vandalized something as a teen, maybe even stole something somewhere along the way. Blacks do not break the law anymore than their white counterparts, it is just that the police focus on us more. All you have to do is look at the imprisonment statistics for powdered cocaine posession (white man's coke) versus crack posession (black man's coke).

http://www.ussc.gov/crack/CHAP7.HTM

I am sorry lonestar, i saw alot of your opinions, but not sure what question you want me to answer. And your thinking that minorities make up more of the prison population because they are guilty is incorrect. Ever heard the term "driving while black" ? Its kind of like having a supervisor who gets off on writing his employees up, he will look until he finds something to write you up for, and yes just about everyone in this forum could be written up on a daily basis if your supervisor wanted to do it, does that make you a bad paramedic or EMT. Anyone in here that claims they have never broken the law is a bald-faced liar, all of us have sped in traffic, maybe drove under the influence (not drunk), claimed a deduction on our taxes that was maybe embellished, ran a stop sign on accident, vandalized something as a teen, maybe even stole something somewhere along the way. Blacks do not break the law anymore than their white counterparts, it is just that the police focus on us more. All you have to do is look at the imprisonment statistics for powdered cocaine posession (white man's coke) versus crack posession (black man's coke).

http://www.ussc.gov/crack/CHAP7.HTM

Let me make this really easy for you this time:

WHY IS IT, ONLY WHITES CAN BE 'RACISTS'?

The race card is really just a variation on Godwin's Law.

Whoever tosses it out there is basically admitting they lack the intellectual capacity to win the argument, and is therefore trying to shut you up rather than admit defeat.

Edited by Dustdevil