High Court Rules for White Firefighters in Discrimination Suit

paramedicmike

Why should the US pay? Make Africa pay, since they allowed the sale of humans. Maybe the US could chip in. Then, afterward, no one may ever utter a word about it again. If they do, evict them from the United States. Don't wanna be here? Leave you whiny son of a bitch.

I will take you by the hand, and lead you to a grave in the rural foothills of Northern Pennsylvania. In a town, with the population of 12. A community, that until the 1950's, was cut off from the outside world. They probably had never seen a black man, much less knew of their plight until the American Civil War. I will lead you to the small church, in a grove, shadowed by a pine covered mountain. The grave of my great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather. He died at Five Forks, Virginia in 1865, fighting with the Union Army, Pennsylvania VOLUNTEER Infantry.. Fighting to Free Slaves. I think my lineage has done their part, for your people.

my ancestors also fought on the side of the Union army. Two of my distant relatives were killed in some battle in south carolina or some backwater town. I'll have to talk to my mother in order to find where they died. But they died trying to keep slavery out of the North. They even fought one of their brothers who was southern true and true.

Does that count as to helping the black man, or did they just not do their jobs right?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a strong feeling that Crotch is just screwing with y'all to get a reaction. I have a hard time taking any of this seriously.