Grasshopper moves on

chaser

I liked the show and pretty much every movie he was in. When I heard, I didn't react much more than 'well, that sucks'. Of course I felt bad, as I do anyone who dies (well, pretty much anymore).

It is a shame though how the media does this to families. Last thing I am sure they want is their loved ones life story and death all over the news.

i think it's really amazing.

A celebrity dies, and the world mourns. A regular person dies, they might get an "Oh, well that's too bad..." and not a second thought.

I dunno Sasha....

I think people get a kind of "pseudo-relationship" with famous people. Think about it... if you tell me that a girl down the street from you died, I could care less. Hey death is part of life, I did not know her.

Now if you tell me that Jim Carrey or Sasha Grey died.... that is different. I have seen ALL thier movies and have followed thier careers and somewhat, thier personal lives for years.

a bit too soon to be making fun of the guy

Would it be more appropriate if I were to start rending garments, and wailing at the top of my lungs? Sobbing uncontrollably?

With what little information is available at this point, the only thing I CAN do is feel bad for the family, but MY life will not suddenly stop because of this.

I'll bet you were one of the millions of people that went around sobbing and calling all your friends after Dale Earnhard died by smashing into a wall at 185 mph.....

Would it be more appropriate if I were to start rending garments, and wailing at the top of my lungs? Sobbing uncontrollably?

With what little information is available at this point, the only thing I CAN do is feel bad for the family, but MY life will not suddenly stop because of this.

I'll bet you were one of the millions of people that went around sobbing and calling all your friends after Dale Earnhard died by smashing into a wall at 185 mph.....

I didn't care when he died. I didn't even know about it until weeks later. I still didn't care. But do I make fun of his death? No, I do not.

Meh... I'm not buying the autoerotic theory. Who the Hell goes to Bangkok to masturbate? Every possible perversion you can imagine is twenty bucks away in Bangkok. I'm betting one of those twenty-dollar perverts either murdered him, or else was involved in something kinky that went wrong, then they beat feet to avoid the cops.

Meh... I'm not buying the autoerotic theory. Who the Hell goes to Bangkok to masturbate? Every possible perversion you can imagine is twenty bucks away in Bangkok. I'm betting one of those twenty-dollar perverts either murdered him, or else was involved in something kinky that went wrong, then they beat feet to avoid the cops.

Let's see a rope tied to a door and to his neck and his manhood.. as well, as you described for $5 could get anything he wanted. I too believe there is more than what was seen but I guess it does not matter now.

R/r 911