Something I Highly reccommend.

itku2er

As some of you all know I have been trying to quit smoking since april without much success I will admit. But my sons Chiropractor told me about a treatment he does and it helps people really quit smoking with a 75% rate. I have had two treatments so far and I have cut down my smoking by at least half after the first treatment and its going on 2 hours now since my last ciggerette. Some of you will laugh but hey its a major start.

You can look up the treatment Auriculotherapy. I researched it before I ever decided to do it, Because I wasnt to sure about the idea of havign my brain RESET with electical shocks lol. But so far so good. I would reccemmend this to anyone even if you fail the first time keep doing it till you finally quit.

What am I looking at cost wise? At this point I'd try just about anything to quit. Thanks for the info and I'll look into it! Glad you're making progress and keep up the good work!

Just slap some TENS electrodes to your forehead.

A Taser would be cheaper.

If you get Tased everytime you light up, I guarantee you that you'll stop very quickly.

A Taser would be cheaper.

If you get Tased everytime you light up, I guarantee you that you'll stop very quickly.

Thanks for the support guys :unsure:

Thanks for the support guys :unsure:

Quit then you have an alibi for going postal on dustdevil

That's really great that you've found something that has worked for you!

Maybe they can do the same for my nail biting?! Or they can put electrodes on my fingers so when I go to bite at the nails I get zapped.... lol

• 2 weeks later...