Gotta love those power tools

chaser

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. That's pretty cool. Way to go to this doctor for seeing the signs and being brave enough to do this. I wish it they had been able to get a statement from the doctor, though.

This is very very bad. Once the custodians realize that they can do procedures they are going to want a piece of the pie. I can see my salary dropping as we speak. I can see the OB/GYNs being next, power saws for c-sections.

This is very very bad. Once the custodians realize that they can do procedures they are going to want a piece of the pie. I can see my salary dropping as we speak. I can see the OB/GYNs being next, power saws for c-sections.

Nah, you are good. The person doing the procedure was still highly medically trained. Sure, anyone can pick up a drill and start poking at a persons skull, but this Doc knew what he was doing.

Yes, there are tents set outside Harborview and Swedish right now with a big poster for 2 for 1 C-sections!! Plus, being Seattle, they are throwing in free lattes.

You guys are screwed. Too bad Doc!!

Edited by chaser

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.