Age = Experience?

17 is underage.

Get back to us when you finish law school. You don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Comeback fail

Seriously. For someone who talks so much about The Google, you'd think Aaron would have bothered to look this up by now and stop making an idiot of himself.

More education and less television, Aaron.

I was already at war when I was her age. It is very definitely not "underage".

Edited by Dustdevil

unneeded continuous comeback fail

So you gonna just keep taking ignorant shots without bothering to find the facts? Or are you going to be a man, do the research, and come admit to everyone that you were wrong, and apologise for the unfounded personal attacks?

So you gonna just keep taking ignorant shots without bothering to find the facts? Or are you going to be a man, do the research, and come admit to everyone that you were wrong, and apologise for the unfounded personal attacks?

I had attacked no one. Get over yourself, grow a backbone and learn how to take a joke. Instead you act like you are hot shit and bash everyone down.

Now, that was a personal attack. Piss off

Edited by FireMedic65

I had attacked no one.

You made an unfounded accusation of immoral conduct. That is a personal attack. Man up.

You made an unfounded accusation of immoral conduct. That is a personal attack. Man up.

I have nothing to man up to. If you are such the bigshot you portray yourself to be, you have a lot of manning up to do yourself. I can make a list of all the cheap shots and personal attacks you have made on people, professions, and religions. You have no place to talk about on that matter.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.