My Wifes Pregnant

Just Plain Ruff

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you want a child?

Robert, Why not? (kicks robert in the shin)

Congrats to you and yours. I know a great place to buy a shotgun when you need it. Take care

Edited by wrmedic82

Congrats to you and the Mrs. I have 2 girls and a boy. Let me put it this way- say good bye to your sanity, and if you manage to keep any of your hair, I promise it will soon be grey. Girls are TOUGH.

LOL

Seriously-

Just wait until she's born- you will be instantly wrapped around that little finger. There's nothing like daddy's little girl and you will immediately feel a love deeper than anything else on earth- (and be scared to death at the same time. My first thought was- Oh gawd, I hope I don't screw this up!)

CONGRATS!

Put me down to call in 15 years when you need a drunken bunch of hooligans to scare off the new boyfriend. Ditto for interrupting good bye kisses on the porch and shining flashlights in cars that have been parked for more than 45 seconds without them getting out. I can do crazy eyes, or the old "I don't care if I go back to jail." routines.

I also do balloon animals. ;)

CONGRATS!

Put me down to call in 15 years when you need a drunken bunch of hooligans to scare off the new boyfriend. Ditto for interrupting good bye kisses on the porch and shining flashlights in cars that have been parked for more than 45 seconds without them getting out. I can do crazy eyes, or the old "I don't care if I go back to jail." routines.

I also do balloon animals. ;)

ahahahaha ....

CongratS dude!! :jump:

Robert, Why not? (kicks robert in the shin)

Congrats to you and yours. I know a great place to buy a shotgun when you need it. Take care

I deserve a kick in the shins.

Nonethelss, I am always curious why people have children.

Before, it was not a choice.

Now, since it often is a choice, why?

Religious reasons?

Because "It's the thing to do"?

Pressure from parents or relatives?

Tradition?

Congrats Ruff - you'll make a great daddy, and I'm sure she'll have you wrapped around her little finger. Wonderful news though I'm very happy for you.

For some of you here you won't care, some of you will be like WOW and others will just be Cool

But we found out the sex of our baby due in September.

It's a girl

For some of you on here, you will understand what a blessing to us this is. For others let's just say it's after a lot of trying and sadness that we are preggo.

Hey man, congratulations! That is definately a blessing, good for you. All the best to you and the Mrs'.

Congrats Ruff! That's fantastic news :)

As a daughter myself... I can tell you she will have you wrapped around her little finger in no time and yes... get a shot gun and clean it when her dates come to the door :)