Patches still needed for the EMS patch quilt.

itku2er

I have collected alot of patches for the quilt. But I still have space on the quilt for more. If anyone can send me some thanks in advanced and for those of you that have already sent me a patch or two thanks.

For all the new comers that read this here is the deal with the patches. We here at EMT CITY are collecting patches for a EMS PATCH quilt to be auctioned off and the proceeds from the auction of the patch quilt goes to the shriners. We have been working on this for awhile now but there is still time to get your patchs on the quilt. The admin here will make an annoncement when the auction will be and all the details of it.

Thanks guys for the help.

You have competition.

They have a similar quilt auctioned off at the Pulse Check convention of the New York State Volunteer Ambulance and Rescue Association.

Nonetheless, it is a good idea, for good causes.

FYI, NYSVARA is at www.nysvara.org

But theres will be over and done with before mine is completed and it might just make a rich whacker want what he didnt get there and besides the Shriners will take what ever I can get. There are enough EMS patches in this world for all us to make some money for a good cause.

I have collected alot of patches for the quilt. But I still have space on the quilt for more. If anyone can send me some thanks in advanced and for those of you that have already sent me a patch or two thanks.

For all the new comers that read this here is the deal with the patches. We here at EMT CITY are collecting patches for a EMS PATCH quilt to be auctioned off and the proceeds from the auction of the patch quilt goes to the shriners. We have been working on this for awhile now but there is still time to get your patchs on the quilt. The admin here will make an annoncement when the auction will be and all the details of it.

Thanks guys for the help.

I'm a NREMT-B from FL. I can get our FL EMT patch, as well as our medic patch (2months away YIPEE), plus I think one of each title for our Tactical Medic Program here as well. Do you need any of these?

I'm a NREMT-B from FL. I can get our FL EMT patch, as well as our medic patch (2months away YIPEE), plus I think one of each title for our Tactical Medic Program here as well. Do you need any of these?

I will take what ever you can send me I sent you a pm check your box and thanks a bunch.

It just so happens I came across my box of patchs collection. I know I have a few repeats to be able to part with. I'll send ya list and perhaps scan them to seeif he would work.

And just now thought about, do you have any repeats you would be willing to trade? PM me to let me know.

Would you be interested in a patch from BC or are you just looking for patches from American services? If you do want one from BC let me know where to send it.

check your pms

Forgive my ignorance, but what is the shriners?

I'll try score an EMD patch also, i have the primary care patches here, but will try get one of the new EMD ones too.

Forgive my ignorance, but what is the shriners?

I'll try score an EMD patch also, i have the primary care patches here, but will try get one of the new EMD ones too.

Its a childrens Charity.