Phantom limb comes in, uh, handy

Michael

Wow. That's freaky. I didn't see where it said if she was aware it's a phantom limb or if she truly believes it's there. That would be interesting to find out.

1) Has this woman ever touched anyone with this arm, to the point that the person touched actually felt it? Yeah, I know, not covered in the article.

2) Amputees have reported having pain coming from somewhere on the amputated limb. Case in point, my father, a Below the Knee (BK) amputee, sometimes reported that his toes on the missing limb itched.

3) I have heard reports, over the last 3 decades, that Psychic researchers have been investigating reports of psychic limbs. One report was supposedly examined by a late night call in radio show host, who had a person claiming to have such limb. After arguing about it, the person, who had an amputated at the thigh leg, reportedly walked out of the radio studio, without either the crutches or prosthetic limb to support him, then had to cell phone the studio for someone to retrieve them back to his car! Sorry, don't recall who the host was, what city, what country, or even the year this allegedly happened.

Anyway, a cell phone operates on phantom wiring.

aww the mystery deepens phantom arms and cell phones work on the same wiring

Edited by itku2er