Pill Problem

Jeweli39

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, well since we are both in Florida, just mail them to me or better yet, name a place and I will meet you there and take possession of them. I know a real good way to get rid of them, so don't you worry. :)

gonna share them? I mean... if you need help disposing of them, I will help.

Store them and use them at a later date if there is 'pain' again.

Or, he could just go ahead and take them, like a reward for going through surgery, pain, and cancer.... Just sayin'

Sorry about the misunderstanding glad he is still alive. But if the meds came from the VA hospital can't they take them back at their pharmacy and dispose of them?

The pharmacy on base said to boil the pills in water. I think that particular pharm tech was dippin' in the morphine or some other feel good med.

For the rest of the kind offers to remove the offending meds: thank you so much for the... offers. Of course that would be for the all inclusive package with the special bonus laxatives, suppositories, enemas, stool softeners, fiber additives, colace, lomotil (makes you stop pooping) AND if you call right now I can include the limited edition donut ring butt pillow AND the adult diapers in 2, COUNT THEM 2 sizes. (lol) Not really a high demand among 12 year olds for most of this, except maybe the wrestlers and those with eating disorders.

Thanks for all of the input. I'm going to grind them all to a fine powder and sprinkle them on my garden. I'll have the most relaxed tomatos in the hx of veggies.