Private Message Limit?

AnthonyM83

Of course, you guys know that none of this is about the money. It's about drama queens. You know who you are.

I promise to do better well maybe ok I will not be so damn dramatic :lol::lol:

Anyone got a band aid I just broke my finger nail I may need 911 called will someone please help? ;););)

Edited by itku2er

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ROFL! What planet are you living on? Maybe your pr0n sites are raking in the bucks, but you won't find any of these EMS forums making big money. I've seen the numbers. It isn't there. If a hundred people signed up for the chatroom, that would be well under $2000 dollars after PayPal fees. Do you expect 100 people to even sign up? This site rakes in a lot less money than the costs of administrating and maintaining it. If you guys would click on the ads more, instead of using links to bypass the ads, maybe that would be different, eh?

Of course, you guys know that none of this is about the money. It's about drama queens. You know who you are.

Its about boobs

ROFL! What planet are you living on? Maybe your pr0n sites are raking in the bucks, but you won't find any of these EMS forums making big money. I've seen the numbers. It isn't there. If a hundred people signed up for the chatroom, that would be well under $2000 dollars after PayPal fees. Do you expect 100 people to even sign up? This site rakes in a lot less money than the costs of administrating and maintaining it. If you guys would click on the ads more, instead of using links to bypass the ads, maybe that would be different, eh?

Uhhh, I was talking about google making the big bucks, not ems forums. Also, that was sarcasm about the rest. Look it up.