Private Message Limit?

AnthonyM83

I had some classics saved from SOMEDIC and NREMT-Basic for a long time that were just too amusing to part with!

Now mostly it's just PMs with naked pics in them. :D

I wish I still had some from those d..... nice guys.

I also wish I could have my 979 posts back from brentoli the first... bah.

Edited by brentoli

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Google is a multi-million dollar company. They can afford it.

I'm sure admin makes make from other sources such as selling t shirts,books, EMS apparel and whatever else admin has under his sleeves. But thanks for your 2 cents of a post.

I'm sure admin makes make from other sources such as selling t shirts,books, EMS apparel and whatever else admin has under his sleeves. But thanks for your 2 cents of a post.

He's got to get to 2000 somehow! :D

Of course. I don't bitch just to bitch! :D

I can help with the techniques on bitching just to bitch if you wish! :devilish::innocent:

I can help with the techniques on bitching just to bitch if you wish! :devilish::innocent:

Shouldn't you be getting back to bed... the sun is coming up soon.

Wait thats vampires, not witches. ;) hehehe

Shouldn't you be getting back to bed... the sun is coming up soon.

Wait thats vampires, not witches. ;) hehehe

That is MISS WITCH to you! ;)

Sorry, I forgot that I saw this site right under google in the list of top sites. This site is also a multimillion dollar website, that thousands and thousands use every day. Advertisers pay buckets of money to advertise on here. There are many employees all over the place developing new things too.

This site is also a multimillion dollar website, that thousands and thousands use every day. Advertisers pay buckets of money to advertise on here. There are many employees all over the place developing new things too.

ROFL! What planet are you living on? Maybe your pr0n sites are raking in the bucks, but you won't find any of these EMS forums making big money. I've seen the numbers. It isn't there. If a hundred people signed up for the chatroom, that would be well under $2000 dollars after PayPal fees. Do you expect 100 people to even sign up? This site rakes in a lot less money than the costs of administrating and maintaining it. If you guys would click on the ads more, instead of using links to bypass the ads, maybe that would be different, eh?

Of course, you guys know that none of this is about the money. It's about drama queens. You know who you are.