I wish game.

itku2er

wish granted but 'genie' has serious BO and a bad additude the only wishes granted are for new video games for genie to play

I wish the snow would melt

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish the snow would melt

Wish Central has granted the snow melt, but with all that melt-off water, you live too near the Levies of the Red River in Fargo, North Dakota, and the river has not reached crest level yet, and is still rising.

I wish all that water is gently distributed to all farming areas to assist the farmers in growing any and all foods needed to feed the world, without floods, without erosion, and without having any area suffer a drought while another gets too much rain.

(Scubamedic, I'm still awaiting the answer as to if I can get some of that fudge?)

Edited by Richard B the EMT

Wish granted and farmers are prospering. Only now all the livestock has roamed into the hundreds of acres of corn forests and no one is brave enough to go in and find them. Hope you are a vegetarian.

I wish I could wake up tomorrow with a good paying job that I love and living in a nice home with a car that runs when I want it to.

Wish granted and farmers are prospering. Only now all the livestock has roamed into the hundreds of acres of corn forests and no one is brave enough to go in and find them. Hope you are a vegetarian.

I wish I could wake up tomorrow with a good paying job that I love and living in a nice home with a car that runs when I want it to.

Granted, now you have to pay all the taxes on those things...yearly.

I'll ask a question later, can't think yet

BTW: Wasn't there an X-Files episode strangely familiar to this?

Edited by firedoc5

I wish I had a time machine and was a pirate

Granted, but you end up with a lame and crippled crew on a leaky boat with only a parrot with turrets as your only friend.

I wish I won the international poker champs

Edited by celticcare

Granted, but you will face another year of high school for the mere fact that you farted in class and were arrested for inciting a riot.

I wish I won the international poker champs

Wish granted but the winning were paid to you in Bananas you now are the proud owner of 1,000.000 bananas

I wish I was a pirate.

Wish granted!

You have won the tournament but due to the recession you now owe them $5000.

I wish chat was still a free service

Wish granted!

You have won the tournament but due to the recession you now owe them $5000.

I wish chat was still a free service

Granted but hey life aint free and so have to accept it as the rest of us have too.

I wish for a bottle of nice cold vanilla coke

Granted but hey life aint free and so have to accept it as the rest of us have too.

I wish for a bottle of nice cold vanilla coke

Granted but your Vanilla Coke was Chilled with liquid Nitrogen

I wish that April will go by quickly!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.