Police brutality

FireMedic65

W/o watching or reading in short Paramedics should decide who gos to the hospital by ambulance. We are not taxis.

I agree with you to a point. 9/10 call is BS anyway. However I do believe that w/o equipment to definitively rule out the worst case scenario which most ambulances do not carry. Its usually better in some cases to transport. Other times I feel that a recommendation to a Dr office it the most appropriate. It all depends on how blatant the CC is.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww Michael you beat me to it lol I would bet 50 he does it again.

I guess I should stop kicking my shoes or boots off at people.

Yes you do. :P If hey smell like mine could get charged with attempted murder with a weapon of mass disgusting smell. :D

Yes you do. :P If hey smell like mine could get charged with attempted murder with a weapon of mass disgusting smell. :D

Eww that is so wrong in so many ways there spenac dude!

Ten bucks says she doesn't do it again.

Twenty bucks says he does.

ROFL! Best exchange on this forum in months! :D

ROFL! Best exchange on this forum in months! :D

I agree dust, best exchange for ages.........

but 20 bucks (yours not ours) says WHEN he does it again it WONT be in the uniform he did it in this time

so the defiant teen gets put in a cell

She kicks her shoe off at the officer and he releases a barrage of pushing and shoving and then knocks her to the ground after kicking her. He then proceeds to have his buddy come in and help him subdue this young girl and while he's at it he hits her at least 3 if not 4 times. They then proceed to handcuff this girl. After they have beat her into submission, they lift her up by her hair and remove her from the cell.

Come back in a couple minutes and do a little housekeeping to make sure that the room is just clean enough.

The video speaks for itself I think. There is nothing that you can see in the video that would warrant such a violent response by the officer unless she had a loaded gun in that shoe or maybe she's the newest version of the shoebomber.

Dollars to donuts they took out the next osama bin laden when they took this girl down. Good to know these guys have made the US a safer place to live since they took her out.

Now there could have been some other thing that set this officer off and we don't know the story but this is a sad deal.