Be careful what you post on facebook

Just Plain Ruff

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I just did a search on my name, and I found out that I'm everything from a 16 year old kid who's good at playing golf, to a coach, doctor, police sergeant, doctor, teacher......

I wonder how much 'bad stuff' I can post on the internet, and then blame on them?

roflmao

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

The OP stated a prime example of why I REFUSE to have 'myspace' 'facebook' or any other 'social network site account!

My apologies to all offended by my calling the belly dancer an "EMS Worker". I was simply attempting to avoid, due to level of training, promoting an EMT to Paramedic, or demoting a Paramedic to EMT, if only in reference, and was using the term as a "catch-all".

Perhaps I should use my alternate term, "EMSer"?

I have, with no picture of me at all, a Facebook, a Multiply, and MySpace page, as well as some earmarked listing of other folks' videos on YouTube (surprise! most of the YouTube list is of Belly dancers).

A better idea is to just set your profiles to private so no one can see them except who you designate. This is if you choose to put half naked pics up of yourself. If you are a hot girl, please don't think twice about doing this. That is all, thank you.