Have you ever seen a UFO ?

crotchitymedic1986

Yea sure a shuttle is alot larger than a 747 especially if you include the SRBs and fuel tank...

Actually it isn't (unless you include all the SRB's and the fuel tank). The FD I worked for had in their first due an aircraft repair facility which, at any given moment, had one of the two 747's that NASA uses to shuttle the shuttles back and forth. It hooks on the back of the 747. Fairly impressive when you see it.

Seen a few. aka: Undoubtably Flipped Out. :wink:

Wasn't there a movie a few years ago called "I Married a Space Alien"? I think I remember seeing the title, but neither saw it, or remember who was in it.

Google has a 1958 movie, "I Married a Space Monster". On the night before a wedding, the groom is replaced by, shall we say, a "Pod People".

It also mentions an episode of the cartoon series "Men In Black", where the male of a married couple is an ET, forced to do stuff by evil ETs. The wife is earth human, and doesn't know.

Then, again, as most here might attest to, I'm kind of "Out There."

Wasn't there a movie a few years ago called "I Married a Space Alien"? I think I remember seeing the title, but neither saw it, or remember who was in it.

Google has a 1958 movie, "I Married a Space Monster". On the night before a wedding, the groom is replaced by, shall we say, a "Pod People".

It also mentions an episode of the cartoon series "Men In Black", where the male of a married couple is an ET, forced to do stuff by evil ETs. The wife is earth human, and doesn't know.

Then, again, as most here might attest to, I'm kind of "Out There."

I know one movie called "My Step-mom Is An Alien".