Another logical employment question....

akflightmedic

I let my Friend take the little old lady in my car to the hospital. I remain withe woman of my dreams.

I trust my best friend with my life but never my car. I've seen him drive :wink: . Good call BTW.

I think there was something to Harris' post regarding the best friend and the woman.

Dave and Jeff are sitting on the steps outside Dave's apartment talking. Dave's brother pulls up in a brand new 'vette, get's out and as he's walking up to them says, "Hi Dave, I'm sorry I missed your birthday last week, but I had a deal I've been working on finally come through and I made enough money to retire early. Remember how much you liked Corvettes as a kid, well, happy birthday. It's got a full tank of gas and here's a little going out money," handing Dave a hundred dollar bill. "And here's a little more to make sure you guys get home safe," handing a fifty dollar bill to Jeff. I'd stay if I could, but the wife and I are taking a trip, but I expect to hear how it drives when I get back. Dave's brother turns and starts walking down the street.

Stunned, Jeff says, "Man, I wish I had a brother like that!" While looking thoughtfully at the keys in his hand, Dave replies, "I wish I could be a brother like that."

Haven't read your reply yet, AK (after you saying that it's not that easy), so here's mine:

Pick up the elderly lady. You'll be helping her out AND you'll be making a really good impression on the woman of your dreams. Your best friend should not mind, since he knows exactly what you're doing and wants you to get some play, too.

If you picked up the woman of your dreams, you'd probably just drop her off at home...whereas now, you can meet up with her later at the bus stop she frequents when your car "breaks down" one day.

Is that too sociopathic?

I just call it looking ahead at the big picture. Don't be near-sighted.

And it's for greatest good.

Elderly woman is saved. Younger woman is impressed. You (possibly) get laid. And your friend gets free drinks from you later for you leaving him out to soak :)

Call EMS for the old lady- what if something happens enroute to the hospital? A car no place for a sick geriatric patient. The woman of my dreams wouldn't be standing on a street corner, she'd be with me already. Ergo I can pick up my best friend with no problem. :D

I would call 911 for the old lady using my cell phone with the vague description "there is an old lady who looks sick at a bus stop" and not say where and then not answer on callback.

I would take my best friend and ditch the woman of my dreams because sooner or later she will turn out to be insane..or I will drive her insane...or something.

That is to funny. I'm surprised you're the first one to have come up with that answer, well done! :lol::lol::lol:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.