Neener neener...

Mateo_1387

Hi there! Eydawn, Dwayne EMT-P, and Mateo are all greeting you from a party that we didn't invite anyone to. (PS, I stole Matt's computer so I'm posting under his name. We're all still mostly sober, and nobody has peed on anything yet... so the evening is just getting started. I'll let you guess who's typing this... more fun that way.)

Hope everyone is having a good night! Really, Dwayne came and kidnapped Mateo and Eydawn... so send reinforcements! Please? Get us out of here...

;)

The cool kids...

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not think as you drunk I am. So far, only "wee" is Wii...

Wii would like to say hi....

--Wendy

Oh yeah....So far so good...Playing Wii...soon, off to the hot tubs..which reminds me....

Wendy brought the most amazing boobs! (Of course I mean Matty and Logan).

Wish you all were here...if we'd had more than two days notice we'd have invited you!

Some of you may be wondering, just how did Dwayne get you into his home?

free-candy-truck-1.jpg

Now he is loading us with beer and ice cream cake.....I think he had something planned all along, but so far, the only suspecting/paranoid one is me. :shock:

Oh...My...God.....

I'd heard Dwayne was a babe....but now that I've met him...I simply must have him!!

Yummy! :P

And that's what I get for leaving my screenname open where Matt can get it. Poor Matt... I think wii need to cut off the ice cream cake... he's starting to get a wii bit giddy.

--Wendy

So far no restrictions. I have hit on Eydawn, hit on Mateo, and am currently working to get them drunk. Later on, we'll do something to Eydawn's fiance Levi er Leon er Larry, or something like that. He might wake up somewhere unexpected. Still waiting to determine if the 'admi' exists. :wink:

Update for later...

Dwayne