Mandatory Paramedic retirement

Paramedics should be forced to retire by age 45.  

12 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No, but I am too chicken to say yes
    • I dont care cause the OP is right as usual

I feel that medics should have to retire by age 45 no matter what.

I think people's health and physical abilities are declining by then and it will only be a short while before their minds go too.

Their reaction times are starting to slow, so this will help prevent ambulance accidents.

They are starting to get crochity as well, so this will prevent them from souring the newbies with their old ways and stubbornness.

There are many other reasons which I may or may not post later.

What do you think?

Actually I do not care, I am sure...wait, I KNOW I am right in this, so just get on board and agree please.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crotch I am sick and tired of your BS. What the hell are you thinking? Oh your not thinking as usual.

Actually no one should be allowed in EMS before 40. They do not understand life in fact they are to childish and for that matter are idiots.

:twisted: :twisted:

All I did was ask you to show us the studies you said you had, I didnt know you were lying about it. How is that my fault ? Not very mature, but that is OK. Have fun.

I never said I had studies.

I asked if you had read any.

I also said I could list several other conditions more time sensitive for a positive outcome than an arrest. Reading comprehension not up to par, eh?

If you want a list of those, Vent already touched on several of them as any entry level paramedic could do as well. But I could redo it if it makes you happy.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.