nextel

Eric

I much prefer Verizon. If you're looking for a rugged phone, the G'zone from Verizon is damn near indestructible and a reasonable price...

Wendy

CO EMT-B

Right now we have Alltel, but supposedly Verizon bought them out, at least for our area. But I don't know if it's true or not. There's been no changes and there are still two stores in the strip mall. You'd think that if one had taken over the other, they would have consolidated or closed one of the stores.

With Alltel here is sort of mediocre. It really depends on exactly where you are to keep a signal. But it is better than what we use to have, which I don't even remember who that was.

I much prefer Verizon. If you're looking for a rugged phone, the G'zone from Verizon is damn near indestructible and a reasonable price...

Wendy

CO EMT-B

When there was all that hooplah about the wiretapping and such, Verizon decided to just pull a 'pre-emptive' move and served up it's customer database to the FBI, so that they could track your calls. Not only are your calls being tracked, but the people that you've called are also being watched. I don't remember when I saw the article, but it was plastered all over MSN for a few days.

I use to leave the house to get away from the phone. Now I have to carry one.