But can it do CPR? Write run reports? Sit in traffic?

Michael

that buzzing was driving me crazy.

But it was really neat. I think that if they put two arms on it then it could do reports and cpr but if you put 6 arms on it it can do cpr, run reports and intubate at the same time.

My SAR team was all over drooling over this robot about 2 months ago. Way to be behind the curve! :lol:

j/k...

It is pretty nifty though. It still needs work on the balancing, but it will be pretty darn cool once they work all the bugs out.

Wendy

CO EMT-B

That thing creeps me out, there is something insectile and alien about it. It looks like it might turn on its masters, run off to the side of the highway and lie in wait for unlucky hitchhikers or big breasted co-ed bimbos.

That thing creeps me out, there is something insectile and alien about it. It looks like it might turn on its masters, run off to the side of the highway and lie in wait for unlucky hitchhikers or big breasted co-ed bimbos.

Hmmm, sounds like a B movie plot. :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.