15 pound burger

paramedicmike

So.. with a 1/4 lb. burger coming in at about 400 calories (150 of that fat), the 15 pounder is good for 24,000 calories or about 8 days worth for that 180 lb man. WOW! Add about 3 lbs of straight fat and there is some major processing that has to be done by that guys body. Does anyone know if it is possible to OD on fat - what is the lethal dose? Is there one?

Yep that is a lot of Burger and alot of Fat-----Cholesteral Levels should be sky rocketing big time be side the fact that he will be craping for a week non stop.....

1 Lb Burger is big enough for me..... Well hAPPY mUCHING TO ALL

Where is Joey Chestnut when you need him?

For the uninformed, he is the current (2008) Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Champion (crowned in a televised contest from outside Nathan's, at Coney Island, Brooklyn NY, on July 4th), and just won a pizza eating contest.

http://www.ifoce.com/eaters.php?action=detail&sn=106

So.. with a 1/4 lb. burger coming in at about 400 calories (150 of that fat), the 15 pounder is good for 24,000 calories or about 8 days worth for that 180 lb man. WOW! Add about 3 lbs of straight fat and there is some major processing that has to be done by that guys body. Does anyone know if it is possible to OD on fat - what is the lethal dose? Is there one?

Abdominal fat or body fat? :)

Eeeew.... "Hey... my flash is CHUNKY...."

Wendy

CO EMT-B

I don't think we've had it here...or at least not in a long time, but I've been in discussions about these "eating contest". And my biggest question is still...WHY?

You know the next one we see will someone eating a 16 pound burger, Just to see if they can. Everyone has to out do someone else and prove they are the best. :twisted: