That Day....again....

Mateo_1387

Vitals are within Normal limits... (the dehydration may come later !)

Past Medical Hx.......family tells you he is power hungry....some call him the administrator....some don't :D

EKG looks something like this......./...../..../.../...hiccup..../..../.../...

BTW

Happy Birthday AK !

You arrive on scene to find a patient.

Chief Complaint : Not enough beer

The patient is Male (So it seems :D ) He is 75 years old.

The patient is Alert.

Airway open

Breathing labored

Circulation: Skin is Warm, Moist, and Green :shock:

The residence seems to be set up for some type of traditional festive event.

What is going on with the patient? Anything you would like to know?

Seems to be a problem of Very OLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD Age and Beer combine with possible dehydration effects--bathroom every 2 minutes to relieve self of added liquid content. No wonder the patient exhibits signs of Parkinson and Alzhiemers at times are consistent with this type of problem..

Treatment----Nursing Home-Ugly Nurses, No Beer Consumption allowed...... :D:lol::lol:

...Gotta give me somethin to play with here.
Hmmmmm, got me thinking long and hard Matty....

Ya'll get back on track ! :D

Seems to be a problem of Very OLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD Age and Beer combine with possible dehydration effects--bathroom every 2 minutes to relieve self of added liquid content. No wonder the patient exhibits signs of Parkinson and Alzhiemers at times are consistent with this type of problem..

Treatment----Nursing Home-Ugly Nurses, No Beer Consumption allowed...... :lol::lol::lol:

Ok....So we stuff his pipe with some green...put some gold/money on the card...give him some "mountain dew" to cure the symptoms...and after he gets to feeling good, we'll thrown in an ugly nurse to "take care" of him :D

I think its the best birthday ever. (and if not, I'm stuffed if I know)

Anyways, your patient lives for many more years. All is well....All you supermedics can return to your station !

Oh man, it took me about three readings of this thread to figure it out. I am really dumb today.

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Wendy

CO EMT-B

So, pt is administered 10 oz of Tequilla PO which seems to calm him momentarily...

As he rests you finally take a minute to review his past medical records.....

HELL! Tequilla is know to cause altered mentation and paradoxical priapism in this pt!!

What do you do? What do...you...do??

Dwayne

(Happy birthday Ol' man!)